The Atena Gas Charbroiler radiates heat with efficient 12″ U shaped burners that offer a high broiler flame every 6″. This gives you flexibility and consistent heat distribution. Temperature controls every 12”allow you to cook larger or leaner pieces of
meat like briskets, pork shoulders and ribs at low heat or crank up the intense heat to cook “Pittsburgh Style” Ribeye, Sirloin or Prime Rib.
Atena Charbroilers are available in 24″, 36″ and
large 48″ widths and covers complete parts and labor
1-year warranty. Units are shipped for natural gas but are easily converted to LP (propane) gas with the LP conversion kit that is included.
All Charbroilers carry ETL gas and sanitation
approvals that meet US gas and sanitation
requirements for use in restaurants.
• High Performance and Efficient 35,000 BTU Stainless Steel U style burners provide flame
every 6” on Charbroiler grates
• Heavy Duty 10 Gauge Stainless Steel Radiants
for consistent heat distribution and non clog
• Heavy-Duty cast iron cooking racks, reversible
to offer thick or thin Char-marks with 3 height
• 4” High Backsplash and Sidesplash protection
against grease spatters
• Pilots with front access
• Extended cool to touch front edge
• Removable, easy to clean full width stainless
grease catch pan
• All grates and radiants easily removable for
• Large knobs with set screws
• Adjustable non skid Stainless Steel legs
• Warranty: 1 year parts and labor